Not sure what US colleges you have a good shot at?
Different US colleges look for different types of candidates. Our resident US admission experts Ally Ip and Conrad Yu are here to teach you how to decipher confusing test score requirements, interpret essay questions, and look at what different schools want in their applicants.
Topics to be covered:
- How to make a balanced list of Reach, Target, and Safety schools
- What essays tell you about what the school is looking for in a candidate
- Interpreting test scores and standardized testing requirements at US Colleges
- Admissions strategies centering around EA/ED and how they impact the way the admissions office view your application
- What you can do now to boost your chances of admissions